Miles R. Greer
Miles has extensive experience in the food, consumer products, and pharmaceutical industries in senior management positions in M&A, treasury, market development, and other executive functions for Fortune 100 companies around the globe. He has successfully completed numerous acquisitions and divestitures in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and Africa, and speaks five languages.
- Branded and private label food, beverage, ingredients, commodities, and pharmaceuticals in diverse distribution channels
- Branded consumer packaged goods
- Direct selling to consumer
Mr. Greer served as divisional Vice President, Corporate Development for Sara Lee in the Netherlands, and Executive Director, Corporate Development and Assistant Treasurer for Sara Lee Corporation. He served as Vice President, Finance for ConAgra International. At G.D. Searle & Co., he was European Treasurer and performed other financial functions worldwide. He has also provided M&A and consulting services to clients for professional advisory firms and as an independent consultant.
- Member of international committees of the Chicago chapters of the ACG and Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Thunderbird School of Global Management Advisory Board
- Speaker on various topics at DePaul University, Northwestern School of Law, and the Thunderbird School of Global Management
B.S.B.A. in Finance, California State University, Long Beach
M.B.A. in International Finance and Management, the Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Go back to the full listing of team members.